FAQs for Clinical Care
Expect highly trained staff to see you promptly, administer excellent patient care, and respond to any of your concerns. Our goal is to establish the appropriate level of support and assistance for
Medical imaging is a key component of your evaluation. Our office will provide the prescription prior to your appointment. If possible, please visit our partners Lenox Hill Radiology or Park Avenue Radiology to obtain images of your affected area prior to the visit.
If you have recently obtained images, please bring both the images (i.e. CD, digital file, etc) and the report for your evaluation.
We want you to feel better!
Checklist for Initial Consultation:
- Driver’s License or a valid legal form of ID
- Insurance information (ID card)
- Co-payment as designated on your insurance card
- Referral Letter (if required by your insurance).
- Copies of results, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information.
- List of medications (if any).
- List of any allergies to medications.
- Please prepare a list of any questions to ensure that we address all of your concerns
during your visit.
- Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm
- Saturdays: 9am until 3pm.
- Sunday: Closed
- Call Us! Contact our office during office hours at 646-450-5342
- Book any time through ZocDoc or our Patient Portal.
- Please Note:
- Our office has a 24 hour cancellation policy and No Show Fees.
- If your appointment is cancelled within that window, a charge will be
added to your account for late cancellation/no show.
Schedule A Visit
Our Office Provides Virtual Visits &